CREATING BIGGER OPPORTUNITIES TO RAISE THE STANDARDS.
We believe that 25 years of experience has helped us earn the trust of our clients
and each have found quality and integrity in our work. The achievement of every
organization is the result of the combined efforts of each individual.
Keystone Lifespaces attracts & retains smart and dynamic individuals by providing
them with various work opportunities. Striving to create challenging opportunities
in an environment which recognizes and rewards outstanding performers.
Keystone Lifespaces offers excellent career opportunities for freshers, semi-qualified
as well as highly-experienced individuals. Get in touch by filling out the form
Reports to:Accounts & Finance Head
- Receiving Purchase Indent from Various Projects or checking new Indent in ERP system for all items such as Cement, Steel, Steel Shuttering, Aluminum Formwork System and accessories, Wooden Shuttering, Hardware, Mechanical Spare Parts, Safety, Chemical, Plumbing, Electrical, Printing and Stationery etc.
- Understanding the requirement and framing specification and discuss about new requirement to higher authority.
- Verifying stock availability of material, before procurement of new material.
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Maintain and implement construction proforma / budget for each project.
- Negotiate pricing contracts with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Issue purchase orders for procurement and expedition of materials and equipment for jobs
- Meet subcontractors and suppliers on-site as necessary.
- Ensure compliance to project budgets and provide analysis of deviations.
- Ensure accurate takeoffs to ensure budgets are accurate.
- Research new materials for design and cost savings.
- Develop and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification.
- Maintain relationships with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Establish new relationships with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure adequate resources for all projects and to continually improve pricing and quality of work.
- Assist in settling invoice or contract disputes.
- Handle change order requests.
- Forecast upcoming demand.
- Maintain sub/supplier information on company online management systems.
- Manage materials/equipment inventory.
- Administering the preparation of monthly stock reports entailing progress & details of materials.
- Executing store work as instructed by project manager; ensuring effective implementation of the work done.
- Ensuring that the materials are received as per purchase order standards and contractor requirements are met within the given delivery schedule.
- Coordinating with external agencies for techno-commercial negotiations, preparation of material request, purchase order, Stock statement which includes material receiving & issuing.
Floating tender enquiry with specifications, terms and conditions:
- Preparing comparative statement after proper analysis of offers both technically and commercially.
- Negotiation with suppliers on price and other commercial terms.
- Submit the final Comparative Statement to HOD for Management /Client Approval.
- After receiving approval from Management /Client Issue Purchase Order.
- Follow up with suppliers for timely delivery of plant, equipment and material as per specification of purchase order.
- Assessing the performance of suppliers based on various criterions such as price, credit terms, quality, and timely delivery and above all after sales and services.
- Verifying invoice and forwarding to account department for releasing payment.
Desired Candidate profile:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with subcontractors, suppliers and clients.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent problem solving abilities and experience with complex transactions with little supervision.
- Excellent computer skills and the willingness to learn company created software for managing projects.
- Excellent time management.
- Proven working experience as purchasing manager, agent or officer.
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management.
- A knack for negotiation and networking.
- Ability to gather and analyse data and to work with figures.
- B.Com with specialization is supply chain management.
- Experience of 2 to 5 years in construction company (purchase department).
- work experience 2 - 5 Years in Construction Company ( Purchase Dept ).
Position:Senior Executive-Accounts & Finance
Department:Accounts and Finance
Location:Navi Mumbai & Pune(Wakad)
- Finalization of accounts. Preparation of Profit and Loss account and Balance Sheet of the organisation and get it audited from statutory auditors.
- Preparation of MIS reports, monthly financial reports, and budget reports.
- Preparation of various statements for Tax Audit and filling of audited Income Tax Return.
- Monitoring all accounting records as per commercial accounting norms and accounting standards of ICAI and accounting policies adopted by the organisation.
- Ensuring timely settlement of bills of services and materials suppliers, as per delegation of powers and its proper accounting, timely accounting receipt and debit/credit notes.
- Scrutiny, passing of bills of suppliers and statutory compliances and payment within given time frame.
- Scrutiny of accounting records with particular reference to settlement of old / large outstanding recoveries.
- Review of internal control systems including timely and proper working capital assessments.
- Ensure compliance with commercial taxes and other laws.
- Ensure timely payment of VAT/CST, TDS, Service tax, Works contract Tax.
- Ensure filing of tax returns as per rules and in time.
- Developing and implementing an effective cash flow/control system, pricing policies and guidelines.
- Initiate and guide the preparation of forecasts of company revenue, working capital, expenditure and return on investments.
- Monthly and quarterly review of all financial statements and report the same to top management of the company.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Expert understanding of finance and accounting.
- Independently handling accounts, finance, taxation , inventories and all legal matters of the company.
- Independently heading the team to ensure compliances of all statutory and taxation obligations on timely basis.
- Conduct Internal Audit on monthly /quarterly basis.
- Analytical approach to work.
- Problem solving skills and initiatives.
- Assigning duties to respective staff, supervising, encouraging and continuously reviewing of their work.
- Ability to make quick but rational decisions.
Qualifications: Chartered Accountant
Experience: A person of proven professional competency and managerial ability full time work experience in any multinational/ corporate of approximately 2-3 years will be preferred.
Position:Executive/Sr. Executive- Sales
Location:Navi Mumbai & Pune(Wakad)
- Manage time and work flow and create effective client meeting plans.
- To attain and retain new business within the assigned geographical region.
- To generate leads along with assigned team & Identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales.
- To penetrate all targeted key accounts and originate up selling opportunities for the company’s products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure.
- To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company.
- Ensure High Class Service delivery to identified key clients.
- Closely monitoring of work in progress, customer complaints and accounts receivables.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the companies payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan.
- Market Research & Pricing Analysis.
- Design Inputs for Planning (Product Mix & Amenities).
- Systems and Improvement Initiatives.
- Analyze and use appropriate market information and customer insights to help develop design inputs for the Planning of major Real Estate Development Projects.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing collaterals including project brochures, techno-commercial write-ups for publishing on web site, advertisement, media etc.
- Co-ordinate with internal and external teams to help evolve appropriate product mix for each project.
- Planning and phase-wise development, evolve pricing strategy and transaction methodologies for each project.
- Co-ordinate with various internal teams including design and liaison team, finance, customer management and legal teams to co-ordinate the development initiatives effectively.
- Co-ordinate with partners and consultants for effective communication with potential customers.
- Co-ordinate the transactions and support negotiation activities by way of providing appropriate information including market intelligence, competitor product and pricing analysis.
- Interact with various clients-representatives for their site visits and respond to specific queries related to techno-commercial and legal aspects of the proposal.
- Co-ordinate for preparation of Letter of Intents/ MOUs, legal agreements etc.
- Co-ordinate with international property consultants, brokers and other agents including aspects such as agency engagement and compensation policy etc.
- Co-ordinate with the project execution, customer relationship managers and property management team for effective transition and hand over of premises for ongoing operational support for the entire period of legal agreement.
- Co-ordinate with the customer relationship managers and finance section for ensuring proper invoicing and recoveries until effective transition to the customer relationship management team.
- Provide necessary inputs and support whenever any major concerns or disputes are escalated by clients.
- Assist in conducting client perception surveys and client engagement activities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- High energy levels.
- Self-motivation skills.
Qualifications: Graduate, MBA /PGDM- Any Specialization
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Experience: A person of proven professional competency with work experience in any multinational/ corporate of approximately 1-3 years will be preferred.
Position: Front Desk Executive
Reports to: HR Manager
- Handle in bound calls and Take action based on inbound call.
- Handling EPBAX system.
- Welcome the guest, vendors and clients.
- Fix up a conference/web-ex and other administrative work.
- Welcome visitors and guests and direct appropriately. Arranging maintenance visits and logging the duration thereof.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages.
- Record and handle all incoming and outgoing couriers.
- Respond to public inquiries.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference calls.
- Provide administrative services-Responsible for daily cleaning and general maintenance of the office.
- MIS Work, Keeping a track of incoming and outgoing couriers.
- Maintaining stationary and attendance registers.
- Public dealing.
- Attending queries and escalating it to concerned department.
- Maintaining all office files
- Fixing Appointments.
Only female candidates with 0.6 -2 years of experience in handling front desk will be preferred who can join immediately.